TriDot Accelerator Program
The TriDot Accelerator Program (TAP) is a 60-day program designed to ensure your success and accelerate your progress with additional support, accountability, and education. All new TriDot athletes activating Complete or Premium subscriptions are eligible to opt-in to TAP during their 14-Day Free Test Drive. Best of all, it's completely free!
After more than a decade of working with thousands of athletes, the data shows that athletes who commit to their training with TriDot on average experience 3 times the performance gains, in up to 30% less training time, and with significantly lower injury risk than they would without TriDot.
We are so certain of this that we guarantee it!
If you commit to your training, we'll commit to your results!
60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If after completing the TriDot Accelerator Program you don't believe that TriDot is without question the best training option available, we'll cancel your subscription and give you 100% of your money back!
TriDot and You
We'll give you the tools. All you have to do is use them.
Get outstanding results and become a committed TriDot Athlete!
Want to learn more and dive even deeper? Get ahead of the curve and start by learning about TriDot.
How to Apply for the TriDot Accelerator Program
You can apply for the TriDot Accelerator Program at any time during your Test Drive or within the first five days after activating your first paid TriDot subscription. Your enrollment won't be complete until you have finished the Test Drive "Quick Start" items to set up your account, completed your Orientation Call, and activated a paid TriDot subscription. To apply for the TriDot Accelerator Program, use the application link sent to you in your "Welcome to TriDot!" email sent right after you initiated your Test Drive.
Terms and Conditions for 60-Day
100% Money-Back Guarantee
- To be eligible for the 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee, athletes must fulfill the TAP Enrollment Requirements and TAP Completion Commitments as defined below.
- TAP Enrollment Requirements: Athletes must complete their TAP enrollment application, Quick Start items including initial assessments, and TriDot Orientation Call during their Test Drive or within the first five days after activating their first paid TriDot subscription at Complete or Premium.
- TAP Completion Commitments (to be fulfilled during the TAP Period):
- Complete at least fifty percent of TriDot prescribed training.
- Complete prescribed swim, bike, and run assessments during the TAP Period. (These are typically scheduled about every four weeks.)
- Complete the How It Works education series.
- Complete the two 15- to 30-minute TAP Complimentary Coach Check-in Calls.
- “Completed“ training sessions and assessments are defined as only those TriDot prescribed sessions that have training data files linked to them.
- The 60-Day “TAP Period“ starts on the date you activate your first paid subscription and ends on the 60th day after that activation.
- If after successfully fulfilling the TAP requirements and commitments as described above, you don’t believe that TriDot is without question the best training option available, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll cancel your subscription and refund 100% of your money. Your refund will include all fees paid for your subscription (activation and monthly).
- Refund requests will only be accepted during the first fifteen days immediately following your TAP Period.
- TAP is an opt-in program with no obligation to complete other than for eligibility for the 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- You may always cancel your subscription at any time without refund or further obligation.